Thread: Licensed Unbalance X Unbalance
View Single Post
Old 2011-02-21, 10:23   Link #467
Dorsai

Like DragoZERO said slapp would be enough... He had a lot better ways to deal with this bitch and he still choose the worst...

Not mine, im not fan of shounen romance harem idiots... I saw student-teacher forbidden relationship in a lot of films, books, mangas... Never liked it, but its only my personal preference... Ofc its more complicated problem then that you can see in typical shounen harem mangas, but try to read seinen mangas or good books and you will see real tragic problems... And ofc they are not only deal with student-teacher taboo all 70+ chapters, did they? Jin Ho probably encounter typical problems in this kind of manga like misunderstandings, love rivals etc If it will be only this one problem it will end fast...
And whats real problem? i dont know how it works in Korea, but cant she simply change school and teach in another? Then problem will desapear and it will be nothing bad in this kind of relationship...
One thing bother me- in shoujo manga or manhwa student-teacher relationship never is real problem... Main girl usually must overcome typical shoujo problems, but noone care that her love interest or one of love possible interest is her teacher... Ofc shoujo sometimes are idealistic, but its strange that here its really tragic problem and not only in shoujo, but in some shounen or seinen its really not a problem...

I dont really like korean dramas... For me korean authors are good in two types of manhwas and comics:

- comedy (Zippy Ziggy, Aspirin);
- web comics (TOG, Trace, Noblesse, Kubera).

Last edited by Dorsai; 2011-02-21 at 10:50.