View Single Post
Old 2011-03-03, 03:39   Link #8026
Deano

Please help identify this anime

I've been trying to find out what this was called for several months. It was shown on scifi channel back in the day, around the time they were showing all the old mangas. It was wrongly advertised as Tokyo Babylon, but after some research doesn't match the description. It starts off with a young man summoning demons aboard a jumbo jet through his computer. He attacks the main character, who both go to the same high school together. Then later declares Nevis gay and in love with main char. Main char. Gets transformed, has blonde spiky dragonball z style hair and White dace with markings. He has a dog that gets killed and reborn with spirit of Cerberus in him. They have to stop Tokyo being destroyed by giant demon, which looks like a tigerman, although you only see his head and fist through portal briefly. And at end while credits role keeps reading the line all things die, and are reborn again. Or something similar in a really annoying fashion.

If anyone knows what this is please let me know as I'm dying to get ahold of it. It's pretty old though.
Deano is offline   Reply With Quote