Thread: Licensed Negima Manga Discussion
View Single Post
Old 2011-03-16, 03:30   Link #6768
Kurush

Send a message via MSN to Kurush
And there you have it. You had the answer all along. I just said it was a possibility but I did not state outright that I believed that she knew about magic all along. If she did, then how come she stayed the (Expletive Deleted) out of events that transpired when the opportunity to help out was there all along? Then again, she must have realized the dangers.

I don't think she was involved with it due to her family deciding to protect her for her own good (if they knew). However, the reason I said that it was a possibilty is because there is always this nagging thought in your head that states what is presumably not really the thing but explains the hypothesis so thoroughly, you can't ignore it.

In truth, I believe her reaction to finding out about Negi using magic would be the equivalent of a highly devout Christian coming home, walking into their living room and finding God Himself sitting on their couch, having a cup of tea.

"The objective is not to win. It is to eliminate every option for the enemy except the one to lose."

Knowledge is power. It should be shared.
Kurush is offline   Reply With Quote