View Single Post
Old 2011-04-26, 16:37   Link #34
frubam
simp for Lyria

Send a message via AIM to frubam
Everything I want to say has already been said, mainly...
-Kuroneko development = superb
-Kuro scene in Kyosuke's bedroom = superb
-Sena's character = CUTE X03 when she's crying, hilarious otherwise.

I ROFL'd when they showed Kyosuke being the "uke" in Sena's game .

I like the Kurokyosuke Manchera pic at the end.

Despite how great these last 2 episodes were, I know exactly what going to happen. By the end of the last episode, just before Kurokyosuke(more specifically Kuro) get too close, Kirino will show up at the last second with some annoying phrase. Then I will proceed to facepalm myself into my pc desk =0<.

Lastly, I see some people still call Kuro "Kuroneko" and others call her "Ruri". I guess it's more appropriate to call her Ruri when she's not in cosplay, but I guess I just stick to what I'm used to.

Quote:
Originally Posted by relentlessflame View Post
(In this week's round of OP changes, Kirino kicks Kyousuke and he goes flying, and he literally "gives up the ghost" while Manami tries to shove it back in.
That was the only thing glaringly wrong with this ep. There should have been more Kuro + Sena, a bit of Saori and Manami, and a fight between Manchera(?) and those homos from Sena's rpg. I should NEVER have to witness never-before-seen annoying antics with Kirino when she's not even in the story arc >=0[.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Klashikari View Post
Honestly, this episode just confirmed they just should rename the series into 俺の後輩がこんなに可愛いわけがない and make a full season about it.

And boy, we had so many -tease- that makes me wonder how many people would die should Hanazawa takes part of an eroge cast for real
Translation for those of us who don't understand sign language ?

Hen Zemi beckons you. That's probably as close as you'll get, but her voice is absolutely adorable when she gets flustered X03. Oh those moans in ep 3....