View Single Post
Old 2011-05-13, 09:28   Link #36
ars89
One-Eyed Dragon

So Yukiatsu admits that he feels responsible for Menma's death. Since we still don't know the details behind her death, i'm assuming he feels responsible because of they way she turned him down and she became all flustered. At least a little tough love from Tsuroku helped him to stop cross-dressing. I wonder if he believes Jintan now ecause he knew about the hairpin that he gave Menma.

Tsuroku's lines were great once again. Didn't expect her to fid and keep the hairpin though. She really likes Yukiatsu but just frustrated that he won't get over Menma. Not surprising that she would still act normal around him though.

Anaru really has to ditch those girls. Any indication of how bad they were can be seen when they said they would stop being friends just because she's been a little distant from them recently. Also they expected something to happen when she left. She really is naive but she should pick up on these things, especially f she changes into sexier clothes.

Never liked Yukiatsu, but glad he followed her. I guess he picked up on Tsuroku's hint about the change of clothes. Though don't get why he asked about her virginity, kind of random. Like her cute reaction and being flustered about him asking her out though. Also being flustered about talking about Jintan. Didn't understand what he meat about both being left behind.

Jintan really has to step up and deal with why Menma is here. Felt bad when he side-stepped her asking to grant her wish. The guy is the least busy out of anyone possible but uses that as an excuse. At least he realized that he shouldn't have said that.

Popo finally showed a side of him that wasn't so happy go lucky. Was he replaces flowers by the river? I'm assuming that's for Menma. Also when he was eating dinner with Jintan, he looked totally desperate to see her. He really does miss her as well. Felt bad when he kept asking to see her and to help grant her nirvana. At least Jintan stepped up and made him stop, but the Menma was already crying by that point.