View Single Post
Old 2011-05-25, 23:51   Link #297
Aaron008R

December? Acha... The wait will be far longer than I expected.

Well, I guess I'll just grab Disgaea 2 and Jeanne de'Arc for my PSP in the meanwhile.

In the meanwhile, for those wanting the names of the spells in the first game, they can be found here. Material-L's Full Drive attack's name is incredibly awesome. ('Raijin Messatsu Kyokkōzan' translated as 'Thunder Blade Annihilation Aurora Slash.')

As for powerlevels, adding Signum's Combo Power (damage multiplier) ability would make the top 4 strongest attacks in the 1st game as follows...

1st: Zafira's Steel Yoke
2nd: Reinforce's Lightning of the Night Sky
3rd: Hayate's Ragnarok Breaker
4th: Shamal's Linker Core Removal

It's top 4 because they are the only characters that can KO any character with 2 Consecutive hits of their Full Drives. if your curious on what comes fifth, it's Vita Gigant Schlag, which just falls short of KO-ing the opponent on the 2nd hit by around 3 hairstrands worth of HP. SLB, Plasma Zamber and Eternal Coffin aren't really that powerful compared to the first five. And Signum's Sturmfalken is the weakest Full Drive in the game... not that she needs a strong one in the first place to be completely broken. As for the Materials, Luciferion Breaker, Aurora Slash and Excalibur are just a little stronger than their counterparts.

EDIT: Ahh, yes. Kyrie and Amitie's twin pistols x dual sword x BFS devices are called "Variable Zapper." Kinda fitting name for a device from TSAB. Kinda lends the intergalactic police vibe, I guess.

OC Profiles
Yagami Hayate: ver. GenerationS; Part 1, Part 2
Aaron008R is offline   Reply With Quote