View Single Post
Old 2011-05-31, 00:24   Link #286
CrimsonSunshine
We live to make tomorrow

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shadow5YA View Post
With no knowledge of what Sayaka has done for Kamijou, why is he expected to pair up with her like we're forcing some arranged marriage?
However, Sayaka did more than contracting with Kyubey for his sake. She also visited him in the hospital everyday. It can be argued that Hitomi possibly did the same, but that is only a speculation others make to defend Hitomi. It wasn't presented in the series, so why speculate it. Sayaka and Kyosuke have been established as childhood friends, whereas Hitomi has only been established as his school friend. I see no reason to speculate any further than what we've been shown.

With this being said, I find it quite peculiar to choose a school friend over a childhood friend, whom also happens to faithfully visit your spoiled jerkass self. Is he really that easy? Or does he like polite girls over the energetic ones? I just don't see how he couldn't have grown at least a bit of feelings for Sayaka. She is a good person, that's known him for a while, and does so much for him. Even before her contract, she had always been selfless when it came to Kyosuke.
CrimsonSunshine is offline   Reply With Quote