Thread: Licensed Witch Hunter
View Single Post
Old 2011-06-11, 17:21   Link #104
Tenchi Hou Take

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bonta Kun View Post
I think it was a matter of match ups with Visul, the setup of the 2 witches which probably went against her, even if she was much stronger.
With her holding back against the zombies she had to deal with a witch that could match her movements as well.
I think Visul would have had the 2 witches eating dirt if she wasn't holding back against the zombies.

Taras abilities were a better match as he could simlpy handle the witches and zombies no probs.
No holding back in capturing the witches for him, kinda seems like a family motto

On the note about Varete, I really wonder what kinda role she will play later.
I don't quite see her betraying the witches by going over to the WH side.
With all the comments about how powerful she is/was I would think she would be doing her own thing but I'd guess she is duty bound to her servitude. We'd probably see something about her trying to break whatever bounds her before she jumps ship.
More than anything about her I want to know what her relationship is to Tasha, is she her older sister? mother? lover?
I could see mother work out or maybe even sister but lover kinda pushes it.

Theres actually quite alot I want to know but we get more questions than answers popping up with every passing chapter.
I guessed she would have won, but it still would have been pretty damn close considering she would have died if Tarras hadn't intervined, meaning she wasn't strong enough to manage a draw when holding back. Even if she didn't want to hurt the zombies you wouldn't let yourself die over the fact unless opponent was pretty damn close to your level as you would attempt to leave and regroup if things got dire. It pretty much means she couldn't even get near to the witches as the witch cloning her ability and the zombies were too much. The witch clone alone was probably very close to her power otherwise she would have taken her out when she came close.

Tarras good match up or not kicked these witches and zombies asses in an excessively short amount of time, held back while providing overkill 50 times over. He could easily beat Visul bad match up or otherwise and likely beat some oponents she probably couldn't beat due to a large amount more fire power and diversity. He is comparitively extremely powerful.
Tenchi Hou Take is offline   Reply With Quote