View Single Post
Old 2011-06-17, 20:45   Link #1440
brightman
Ancient Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tak View Post
I don't recall G Gundam evolving into different forms. The closest comparison I can think of in recent memory is the Force Impulse Gundam from GSD.
I am referring to AGE-1 "morphing" into its different forms. In G Gundam, the Devil Gundam does that, as do the 4 Heavenly Kings.

Unlike the Impulse, AGE's normal form doesn't equip packs or armors to change into the Titus and Sparrow forms, instead its arms and legs seem to just change... That's not very typical in Gundam.

---

EDIT - BTW this is old - but I don't think its been posted. The official English press release is here http://en.gundam.info/topic/5610

Its got the official spelling of the characters' names, ie, "Flit Asuno", and not Frit or Frite or whatever that's out there

Also, its got this line -
Quote:
According to Sunrise Managing Director Yasuo Miyakawa, this series's theme will be "three generations". A first for Gundam, the hero will mature, have children, and the story will follow his son and then his grandson. Both adults and children will be able to enjoy this century-spanning epic story illustrating the protagonists' maturation and the inevitable differences between generations.

Last edited by brightman; 2011-06-17 at 22:19.
brightman is offline   Reply With Quote