View Single Post
Old 2011-06-29, 09:19   Link #7
tomtkp

Quote:
Originally Posted by hamstar View Post
Can someone explain to me how a microwave oven positioned above an old TV makes it able to send text messages through time?
Remember what Okarin and his friends found out about SERN's Z Program (assume you watched this scene already),it is said that SERN was using mini black hole and a lifter for time travel experiments and it worked (although the guinea pigs had became jellyfied).If you had wondered why the Phone Microwave can create a black hole,Daru (or someone else I forgot) in the VN did mentioned that LHC is like a giant microwave,so the Phone Microwave is essentially a mini LHC.The theory behind this is so complicated that I cannot remember some of the explaination (the theory can be explained in VN).Just bear in mind that the Phone Microwave can create a black hole.Next about the lifter part,the Phone Microwave (or LHC) did created Kerr black hole (rotating black hole) but since Kerr black hole is unstable in nature,suitable amount of electrons or ions must be injected into Kerr black hole to stablise it.If you googled "lifter",you will find that lifter is actually an ioncraft (or ion-propelled aircraft).Since lifter contains ions,it becomes the source for that ionic injection.

However,the Phone Microwave does not have a lifter,Then why the Phone Microwave can send message to the past,the answer to it is the old TV directly below the Phone Microwave.This TV is a Cathode Ray Tube (CRT) TV.CRT is essentially an electron beamer,hence it becomes the source of injection as well.You can say that the CRT TV is the "lifter" for the Phone Microwave.