Thread: News Stories
View Single Post
Old 2011-07-19, 22:35   Link #14904
GundamFan0083

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xellos-_^ View Post
you can't serious in trying to equate this with iran-contra. Iran-Contra was a illegal operation to sell weapons to Iran to fund a insurgency in Nicaragua. With Top Presidential Official lying to Congress.

Regan was just so convenient with his "I can't Remeber" Alzheimer.

That Creep Oliver North should be rotting in prison except Bush Sr need him to keep his mouth shut because he up to neck in it.

So unless you are saying the Obama admin is trying arm a insurgency in Central/South America. This is not even close to the same seriousness.
Oh, and the drug-war in Mexico isn't an insurgency?
Really?

That's news to me.
30,000 dead sure seems like an insurgency...

Considering Obama made the statement that 90% of all guns used by the drug cartels come from the US, it is poetic justice that IT IS HIS administration's BATFE selling the drug dealers the guns.

US border agents have died over this nonsense from Obama's BATFE, no Americans died as a result of Iran-Contra.
So in a sense you're right Xellos, comparing the two isn't fair since the selling of guns to Drug-Dealers who cross our border with impunity and have killed thousands in Mexico is far worse.

I realize this makes the Obama administration look really bad, but facts are facts and this administration is responsible for the deaths related to these weapons.