View Single Post
Old 2011-07-20, 03:29   Link #1903
LightMusicBand
To the salt mines

i don't know, but i guess this is the best place for asking these questions, hehe.

well, i just watched some of the first episodes of season 1 (admittedly for the first time) just recently (thanks to cable), and yeah, the animation seems different from season 2, as if it has evolved over the seasons. and i noticed something/s weird.

1. episode 5 season1(i think), Sawako trained Yui how to sing and play the guitar at the same time. on the subbed version that i've watched, it said that "Sawako's been training Yui in her place". hmmmm, but how about on episode 26 (if i remember correctly, i have a really bad memory), Yui imagined Sawako's place as a dark and "metal-infused-eardrum-piercing place". how could she guess what Sawako's place looks like, if she have already been there in the first place? or is it just a bad case of bad translation?)

2. not really that important of a question, but noticed in the same episode (ep 5), Mugi was dazing off to la la land quite frequently, i mean a lot (i don't know what she's thinking, and i don't wanna guess either) which she hardly does in season2. well, is that "normal" Mugi? well, i don't really know Mugi's personality that much (the best i know is that she's rich, has thick eyebrows that turn upside down, plays the keyboard, and easily gets amused by stuff, oh and some other stuff that i am too lazy to mention).

bees discovering such stuff, kept me thinking throughout school, hehehe well, not entirely).