Thread: Licensed Usagi Drop
View Single Post
Old 2011-08-29, 15:36   Link #565
Lord of Fire
The Voice of Reason

Quote:
Originally Posted by HandofFate View Post
I question the character design choice of making Rin blonde, when the grandfather and mother both seemingly have regular black hair.
Quite possible in real life, though. It may be a bit different in Asian countries, but at least in the West, it's perfectly possible for two black-haired parents to have a child with different color hair. And the same thing goes for eye color, and anything else you can think of.

Quote:
Not many seemed to comment, but I find it really out of the ordinary that a 25?-30 girl would end up doing it with a 60?-70+ year old man she's cleaning the house for.
True love knows no age limits. There are probably couples in real life with a similar age gap that have actually done it as well.

Anyway, this was a nice episode, just like all the previous ones. And I agree that Daikichi should make a move on Yukari, if he indeed fancies her that much. I'm sure neither Kouki or Rin would mind, seeing as how they get along so well.

Masako doesn't really seem to know how to handle her abandoning Rin. I think it's clear she still holds some feelings for her (as evidenced by the fact that she still remembers her birthday), but she tries to suppress them at every chance she gets.

Also, Rin's seiyuu is hella cute.