View Single Post
Old 2011-09-13, 18:41   Link #5
Ryonea
Smiling beauty
*Graphic Designer

Mugi. Since despite her lack of screen time, she has a lot of unseen and unexpected traits, not to mention a great personality.

- The most experienced in music: Or should I say the one who has the longest experience with music. Played piano since four, and won several concurs since little.

- Skilled and Talented: Could cook very well, proficient at making teas and cakes, also could draw very well (her poster is the one chosen by Ritsu to promote the club) and of course that sandcastle thingy, lol She also knows many things. (How to take care a turtle pet, how to sew, speak Kansai dialect and also many general knowledges. Her academic capability is only second to Mio), she also has a quick progress in learning guitar, as noted by Azusa.

- "Background" Player: The backbone of the club. From setting the characteristic habit of the club (having tea and cakes, the name of the band originates from this habit), providing occasional financial support, the music composer of the club, and also the event organizer of many activities (like class 3-2's Romeo and Juliet and also Mio's Tea Party).

- Heart of Gold: She seems to be the one who knows and cares the most about her friends, very sociable (could get along with her classmates very well, like Ritsu). Very flexible in joining the "joking around" side (Yui and Ritsu) or the serious side (Mio and Azusa) although she seems to prefer the lazy side She's also very "down to earth" despite her wealth. Loves to live as a commoner and work hard.

- Comedic: Her arm strength, high body temperature, immune to cold, could read minds, and also very clueless when it comes to herself. Also a bribemaster in the manga She's also great at throwing jokes. Even Ritsu finds it very difficult to play tsukkomi against her.

I believe there are more, but that's all I could remember for the moment.
Despite what I say about her, I think this poll will end in her having the least voters