View Single Post
Old 2011-11-06, 14:07   Link #47
Senshigeia

Just finished watching it again, with subs. I enjoyed it, but I don't regret my vote, which was a 7/10.

I expected more of Shana's reunion with Yuji, though I actually liked it: of course, Shana is afraid of him, and Yuji is not used to that. Also, since I recently re-watched Season 1, I remember Yuji promised her not to leave her alone - which is her biggest fear. Now she is all alone and very vulnerable. I am happy to see she hasn't lost her perkiness though, demanding Yuji to take the Hougu off, and knowing she tried to escape.

I also expected to have more drama with Shana hurting herself, when trying to cut the Hougu When I read it at the novel thread, I imagined it to be really dramatic: she laid in the bed sick and Yuji by her side. In the episode we only had a glimpse at her wrist and Yuji saying what happened...
Yuji loosing his head was interesting also, and unusual... and Lamies to show up, it is getting interesting

As for the second part, seeing Wilhelmina loosing her head, not knowing she had the back-pack on her back was cute ^^, and shows how much she is attached to Shana. And her clothes!! LMAO - I think before, with the previous Enpatsu Shakugan no Uchite, she was a distinguished lady... why is she always dressed as a victorian maid?

As for Hecate, I like her very much. Her voice is to calming and composed.
The doctor reminds me of Season 3 of Bishojo Senshi Sailor Moon! xD