View Single Post
Old 2011-11-28, 08:56   Link #10208
ZeroXSEED
I am no one

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eratas123 View Post
@ Senpai - Mine's a bit more simple: Instead of ignoring Dan like the Novel does, I'll have him meet Utsuho once he and Ichika separate and she agrees to give him a tour. At the end of it, she gives him her number
Nice!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eratas123 View Post
Intimate? I've done it before and I don't really find it that stimulating. But that may be because I was focused on the fact that her finger was bleeding.
I do that to my sister as well when we're younger, but people get wrong impression due to the stigma/ atmosphere... (especially if they don't know that not only she's my sister, but a twin sister)

Originally, it was girls who paid a lot of attention on such instance, because guys (usually) don't give a damn.

This is why if guys whose finger is bleeding, they do it themselves, unless the girl took initiative. If the girls injured, the guys will quickly do it and the girls will be impressed somewhat, hence the romantic tension.

Though due to 'merging' of genres (Shonen that has decent romance, shoujo that has decent action), male started to get the clues.

(talk about Genre Savvy)