View Single Post
Old 2011-12-10, 03:10   Link #2029
LightMusicBand
To the salt mines

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigSmokeDawg View Post
Pretty awesome stuff. You need to get better at merging to two tracks, but it sounded really good Nice work. Fancy doing a collab with me on a K-on! song at some point?

Also I'm going to be ordering my Mustang tomorrow. Trying it one last time at the shop just to be sure
uhmmmm, well sure dude. that would be fun to make a collab with you in the future.. though i will be very busy these coming days due to my work/training stuff. i don't think i could have some spare time, even in the holidays. but that would be cool...

thanks dude. yes, i suck at editing vids. i guess my computer is just too weak to handle that. i mean, it takes me hours just editing the vid on vegas, just trying to merge the video with the audio. and the video preview on the vegas screen is really delayed, specially when dealing with more than one video.

Oh the Mustang. excellent choice dude. at least someone will be having a Merry Christmas.. hehehe XD.

oh, may i ask you guys (not really related to tabs and sheet music), but do you experience the same stuff when you edit your vids in vegas, or any other video editing programs? just curious. (sorry for being off-topic)

thanks...