View Single Post
Old 2012-01-24, 08:58   Link #4739
Merilyn Mensola
I am a Boxer

Mmmm..i don't think this arc is pointless because of this..

i think maybe that this arc,could be written more better for me,like i said in my previous post, if Kenichi was going to fight Miu seriously..because imho,would be interesting see a real fight between Miu and Kenichi..but if Matsuena don't make Kenichi fight Miu, even if her kill him and go to the darkness, is a bit illogical for me..

He put another disciple to complete Miu, in this way, he put Kenichi fight to protect Miu, and try to not make her kill..the issue is how Matsuena is going to finish it..

If kenichi is going to be like dead because the psychopath guy cut him..Miu is going to kill.

If Kenichi is going to make a good fight and win, Miu regain her memory while watching the fight.

If Kenichi has a trouble maybe Miu while regain her memory,go in the fight and help Kenichi without killing

If Miu is going to be hit really badly, Kenichi probably go out of mind, and isn't impossible that his start to go crazy and try to kill..

So, look like,there are many way to go...however..i hope that only when the fight is over, Hongo and co show up, i don't want anyone stop this fight.