View Single Post
Old 2012-01-30, 20:42   Link #2367
winter45

Quote:
Originally Posted by iLiaSs View Post
After re-wachting Gundam Seed and Destiny for the 4th time i can say that this SEED serie is the best Anime imo
Thats cool, your entitled to your opinion.

Quote:
out in the anime world, its just great everything! The drama, the action, its all perfect.
I disagree on the *perfect* view of yours but your entitled to your opinion

Quote:
And i know there allot of those bashers,
Define bashers? most people here recently are being civil.

Quote:
it's just you guys take it to damn serieusly these Gundam series,
Gundam fans or fans in general are entitled to take a series they like seriously.

You can go around the net and find kira cultists or lacus bearers, kiraXathrun social groups as an example of *serious*

Quote:
Kira is just perfect! FU
Perhaps in your own mind, but he does have flaws shown throughout SEED and DESTINY.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 23 gundam fan View Post
well for one reason cagailli wasnt the same push over. remember she had a new resolve after her talk with kira and lacus. taking cagailli back to orb at that point would have made a difference, she would have stood her ground iregarding orb joining the earth alliance.
When it finally *clicked* in, she continued to take the long route. She unnecessary put people lives at risk for her goals. Going around beating up her own forces has always been to me a silly way to to solve her personal problem with ORBS current political position.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 23 gundam fan View Post
and athrun complaining about cadailli stopping the alliance in the first place was meant to show everyone how this situation that got so out of control, didint have to with a few smart choices.
Cagilli isnt the wisest leader out there, her immaturity and inexperience speaks for itself. No big surprise she will take an irrational and dramatic approach when it comes to problem solving. Just unfortunate for ORB that she is part of their leadership when she is in this mental state. Only time will tell if she ever grows up from this childish approach from the next big ORB related drama occurs.

Quote:
Originally Posted by monster View Post
The funny thing is, that he keeps on doing it, like when he was mad at Shinn for not being a good soldier when, as we can see in SEED, Athrun wasn't always a good soldier himself.
Hehe Times has changed... the mention athrun not being a good soldier lead to neg reps, hate mails and at least 20 rabid fans disagreeing.

Last edited by winter45; 2012-01-31 at 01:09. Reason: Major editing
winter45 is offline   Reply With Quote