View Single Post
Old 2012-02-03, 08:59   Link #859
miketyson

Quote:
Originally Posted by ReddyRedWolf View Post
What if Zen/Gen and Crea/Rena? were missing a piece?
I like this idea and think it'd add a lot to the story if something like that happened. Or something like Mykage and Zen are each missing some piece(s), and wind up playing some chess between each other to try and collect a full set.

In re: Kagura, I can't shake the sense he's not a true resurrection, but maybe some kind of synthetic clone/android. The likely meaning of his name and the idea of "a wedding in mourning clothes" (e.g.: sacrifice ritual?) contributes to this, and there's also the way he reacted to seeing Amata's solar wings back in ep1 (it seemed like a stereotypical "wow, he's the real thing? Let's see what he's got!" reaction).

In re: Mikono: I don't think Mikono's seen the version of Cayenne's vision where she turns into a skeleton, has she? If she hasn't, her reaction to Kagura makes a lot of sense: all else aside, Mikono's in love with the idea of destiny and fate and all that, and he's her future husband in that vision.

And, I can easily see her insecurities leading her to ask Amata to do something he shouldn't to "prove his love". Maybe even likely, given how much talk about "forbidden" things this show has had so far (forbidden names, forbidding meetings, forbidden powers, love forbidden, etc.). Not too long until we have a new episode to pick apart.
miketyson is offline   Reply With Quote