View Single Post
Old 2012-02-18, 17:02   Link #337
Haak
Me, An Intellectual

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xaturas View Post
Mate please ...
First of all she could only call to GHQ because GHQ was blocking all the communication to and from Red Zone. So she was already stupid at that point
I'll have to watch that scene again but I remember the phone ringing first so she didn't call anyone. I don't think all communications are down because otherwise there would've been no reason for Nanba to ask who she was talking to. It's also possible that Gai was in the Red Zone at the time if it was him that called. But yes I do know that it's a little ambiguous as I already pointed out

Still, even if she did call the GHQ on purpose this doesn't change the fact that she thougbt Shu wouldkill her if Nanba told. This was my point.

Quote:
But let say its good.

Why did she plan to back stab him AFTER he got them an exit? What stopped shu from killing her or anyone else before getting out.
Really if thats her reasoning then shes below a middle school grader in the "brain" department. If Shu wanted to kill anyone of them then he would do that long time ago, and just got out with the ones he wanted to.
What she saw in school and how it all worked out, and what she did latter to backstab Shu just doesn't add up.
Its probably bad plotwriting at work, cause I cannot believe that she became so stupid, I would compare her to H NTR chicks who cheat on their lovers/husbands because the other guy had bigger dick or blackmailed them with some masturbation video ^^.
The fact that Shu could've killed anyone if he wanted to but didn't, doesn't stop him being tyrannical (which is what Arisa though he was). It just proves he wasn't a complete psychopath (yet).

I agree with you that its bad writing but only because they were rather ambiguous when it came to Arise's motives. In this case I simply prefer to blame the writers rather than take it as something that's a part of her character.