Thread: Licensed Rosario+Vampire Manga
View Single Post
Old 2012-04-04, 14:30   Link #22045
Alhazad2003

*reads the chapter*

Man, that was intense. So the holy lock has more than one seal, and now Tsukune's learned how to release them. Very cool. It seems as long as all the seals are in place, there's no risk of awakening Alucard. Good thing Mikogami put enough effort into making it, would be quite tragic if his creation failed now.

"Death to you, Kuyou! The world is not yours to exist in!" I don't really miss him, though it seems Tsukune is going down Yamiji (dark road). Will he eventually become the new Prince of Darkness? Can't wait to find out.

So, this means the bearded youkai is the second subdivision leader, who still hasn't been seen. I'm guessing if he doesn't intercept Tsukune, he'll be going upstairs to intercept the B Team.

And very soon, Fuhai versus Gyokuro. I've been waiting so long for this. And apparently, so have they. The epic grudge match will be on, I'm looking forward to seeing Gyokuro pulled from her lofty perch.

But no, Kurumu! BLAST YOU AKIHISA! No wait, calm down, she's probably alright, Akuha didn't kill Tim-Tim either, though it definitely looked it. But that was to use her as a bargaining chip. This time, NOOOOO!!!! Sorry, I know I shouldn't overreact, but Kurumu's one of my favorites. Cutting her down like that, yeah, it's on, Akuha! No more mercy for you.
Alhazad2003 is offline   Reply With Quote