View Single Post
Old 2012-04-19, 15:15   Link #186
Kirito
Enjoying Snack Time!

Send a message via MSN to Kirito
Hey there Triple R! I read the scenarios over again and I now I know how to convey my thoughts and feedback to this update. Like usual I have some ClariS playing on my RoP, and now I'm ready to roll.

Current Madoka x Mami Scenario

Spoiler for "Uwakoi" Relationship Starts:

Spoiler for Potential Idol Mami:

Phenomenal work on this scenario, I truly enjoyed reading it and I look forward to what going to happen next.

Current Madoka x Sayaka Scenario

So Hitomi has "certain family responsibilities" does it have to do with Kamijou...who knows.

Sayaka resolve to protect her relationship with Madoka was a bold and brave front that defines her characters. It also shows that even if the parents don't approve she'll keep going because she loves Madoka and wants to love and protect her. The dad will do his best to help, but Sayaka has made her resolve, firm and clear.

The sweets kiss at the park was really cute and heartwarming and this is the first time I've ever seen Sayaka be this bold before. I mean they're kissing in public and people watching, I mean Mami was never this bold, but Sayaka took it to a interesting and unique level. I guess it shows her love in a new and indifferent way because of her desire to protect, comfort, and be attentive to the girl she loves.

At Mami's place or their "Fortress of Solitude" as I'd like to call it. They finally takes their relationship to the point of beyond intimacy and it's prove that the two have grown stronger despite the hassles the troubles that are coming their way, and it looks like there are more to come.

Mami and Kyoko's relationship seems to be improving, and Homura no more the wiser considering that she's doing what she can to prevent Madoka from becoming a magical girl. Looks the partnership is going well between the three, until this happen. So the Alliance Chain villain is making an appearance with Kyubey as a accomplice. No surprise there considering that the rat will use any means to get Madoka into a situation where she'll be forced to make a contract. I wonder how Mami, Kyoko, and Homura are going to handle this new threat, since they're saving their energy to beat Walpurgis Night. This is an interest turn of events, can't wait to see what happens.

I really look forward to see what's going to happen with these chain of events. Great read I really enjoyed it and the two pics were awesome.

Grading Time:

Spoiler for Pros:

Spoiler for Cons:

My fingers need to rest now, and I look forward to see what twists and surprises will come in the next update. Keep up the phenomenal, take your time, I'll be right here waiting!!