View Single Post
Old 2012-04-24, 16:58   Link #165
Anh_Minh
I disagree with you all.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nivek von Beldo View Post
Which Double Standards? Well than the Veigan doesn't have a good record about colateral Damage(like five colonies being destroyed...On-Screen and several more in side materials) but them when the Federation(mostly the protagonist side, specially Flit) want to going to do counter-measure, the people scream than they plan genocide...
No, people are saying they Flit is planning genocide because Flit said he was. That's the long and short of it. And we find it necessary to argue against it because people, instead of being appalled at the idea or even merely dismissive of Flit's intentions of actually going through with it, are cheering for it like it's the obvious, sole solution to the Vagan problem.

Quote:
Genocide is NOT NEW in the franchise, heck even the Cold Opening of Gundam 0079 say how almost a third of the Earth Sphere population die from the only the first month(FIRST), of the One Year War because the widespread use of NBC and lack of Sensitive from Zeon(line the Operation British).
Other universe, which we weren't discussing at all. Irrelevant. (And if we were discussing them, I'd no doubt argue that genocide is wrong there too...)

Quote:
Those for me are some big Double Standards....
Then maybe you should look up what it means.
Anh_Minh is offline   Reply With Quote