View Single Post
Old 2012-05-08, 11:55   Link #292
marvelB

So I'm bumping to let everyone know that the other SBS questions were translated. I'm feeling a bit lazy now though, so I'll quote the questions again. Credit goes to IgorGB from AP for the translation:

Quote:
1st page

2) Is Akainu's penis magumagu?
- Hey!
Is Aokiji's penis hiehie?
- Whoa!
Is Kizaru's penis pikapika?
- THAT'S ENOUGH! What's with these questions? Yes, they are.

3) Odacchi, when is the New World Nami "hug pillow" (is this right?) being released?
- I DON'T KNOW! I don't know about the merchandise, etc etc, I would like to have Franky's arm so I could hit people's heads and it would make noise.

4) Why is Oda-sensei's self-portrait a fish? Since it's Oda-sensei, I'm sure there's a deep and beautiful meaning behind it.
- THERE ISN'T!

5) If you make takoyaki out of the Kraken, how many people does it serve?
- You can make 10 million takoyaki balls, so packing 8 together, you can make 1,25 million packs! Then it serves 1,25 million people! No, wait, don't eat your friend!

2nd page

1) Hi, Oda-sensei. When Hody uses kirisame, his fin becomes a blade, but... do fishmen's fins come out? They can exchange them? Does it pierce like a fin (didn't get this part myself either, sorry)? Please tell me!
- That's a weapon that's attached to the fin.
Hody's: speech: You human! -> Die, you human!
arrows: There's a hole in it. || He's angry at a human.

2) The guy says he looked for the situational T-shirts of the fishmen. Oda says they are clothes that lose meaning if the situation changes.

3rd page

1) Oda-sensei, Chopper said the he only needs the rumble ball for one form, and can change to the other six at will. Guard Point is included in that, right? Because in Volume 62, Chopper ate a rumble ball and turned into Guard Point. Why is that? Please tell me.
- Right. In Volume 65 we learned that using a rumble ball, Chopper can fight in his monster form. This means he doesn't need a rumble ball for the other forms!

2) In Volume 62, before turning into Guard Point, Chopper ate something that looks like a rumble ball, which the evolved Chopper shouldn't need. Of course I know that's a rumble ball candy, which is very popular right now, but the average reader wouldn't know that, and might mistake it for an actual rumble ball. Stop confusing us, Chopper!
- Damn you, Chopper! Because of you there were a lot of comments from readers about that panel. Do you think you should be eating candy at the bottom of the sea? But speaking of which, here are the current seven forms of Chopper:

Brain Point, Walk Point, Heavy Point, Guard Point, Kung Fu Point, Horn Point (transforms at will anytime - sometimes craves rumble ball candy)
Monster Point (using rumble ball - lasts 3 minutes)

4th page

1) Nami's breast size, pointless.

2) About the kuigosu block that appeared in chapter 653. If you spell it backwards (in kana), "Kuigosu" becomes "Sugoiuku" (floats a lot), right? So I was thinking, during the Alabasta arc, chapter 175, the "Monossugoiuku block" (block that floats very very much), could it be the same thing?
- So you noticed? That's right! I explained in Volume 25 SBS how the fruit-user Mr.3 was able to float, that's right. What I said back then was EXACTLY THAT! Do you think I'm conveniently making this up now? You're wrong! I'd already thought of this setup back then! I mean it!

3) All the females in One Piece have big breasts, I wanna have a muscular abdomen, etc etc.

5th page

1) (I'm getting lazy) Chopper said Sanji's blood type is S, that is weird, what blood types are there? Please tell me the Strawhats blood types.
- Here you go. The names change from place to place. Some countries use A, B, C.

2) Oda-sensei, is this guy this guy?
Yes, etc etc etc.

As you can see, some of the questions were the ones I already posted about before (blood types, rumble balls). However, it is cool to see that we've got confirmation of Oda using that floating wood (which was, amusingly enough, also birthed from a blunder of his), and I also love how he confirms that the admirals' dicks also transform into their respective elements (hey James, remember that thing you said a while back about the dirty, silly questions? Looks like that applies here, too! ). It's also nice that he explains Hody's weapon too, but I had pretty much already figured that the blade attaches to the fin.

Well, I guess that's it for now. Personally, I'm hoping that Oda will draw either Baroque Works or the Whitebeard commanders as kids for volume 67's SBS....
marvelB is offline   Reply With Quote