View Single Post
Old 2012-05-26, 06:03   Link #568
monir
cho~ kakkoii

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arabesque View Post
So in total 6 Character Discussion threads, 7 if we decide to go with one for Yurin, and one General Family thread for the Asuno's. The Generational Favorite Character Poll can be done either at the end of the series all at once for the 3 of them, or we can have the ones for Gen 1 & 2 and wait a while for Gen 3 to either conclude or be far into it enough that we don't have to worry about any new characters showing up.

That's my £2. If anyone has any better ideas, I'm more than willing to go with theirs.
Individual Character discussion threads are now created, all seven of them. If you won't mind helping me out here, can you do a opening post for the sort of discussion the Gundam Age fans may want to have in the Asuno Family Discussion threads? Also, I haven't watched Gundam Age at all, so it would be very helpful if you or any Age fans wouldn't mind doing a list for the characters they want to see in these three respective threads in the Favorite Character Poll for the three generations.

Quote:
As I had noticed, being a female in this show gives you a times 3 disadvantage at actually being important or having a different conclusion other than death or fading into a corner (even the male side characters who didn't make it to the show got some sort of a nod in the side material ...) maybe if they are ''lucky enough'' (lol) they will be around to be seen giving birth to the next generations protagonist.
That made me laugh. That's pretty much the curse on female characters for having the gall to make it into the imagination of a Shounen series writer/mangaka. Other than Makoto from GitS and Barsa from Seirei no Moribito, I haven't seen female characters that have been portrayed "cool" in a consistent manner.
monir is offline   Reply With Quote