View Single Post
Old 2012-05-29, 02:48   Link #3976
zibi88

So I see we have a common agreement about wanting to see a chapter that focuses on Rin ^^

maybe something like 2 end up hanging around a bit and Rin gets to see other side of Rito that is not all ecchi ^^

but the question about the harem is.... will mikado and tearju join in later XD...teaju confirmed to be single and doesnt mind sex at all (or making rito lick mea if it would only go to the light path...I wonder if tear would agree if mea asked to give her body to rito..)... mikado is a doctor that could look for harem health and we know fro her story that her boyfriend left her and kinda broke her hearth (and was all teasing rito in part1 at the beach ^^ not mention rito kidna confesed to her by mistake at the end of part1 :P)

I have a feeling that all the girls we saw naked in TLR somehow will end up in the harem at the end... mikado and tear included.... but cant even imagine rito's mother reaction to hear that 2adult woman (similar age to him) want to marry her kid xDxD

yet I would want Rito's mom... Ringo to appear again soon to spice up the situation a bit...
zibi88 is offline   Reply With Quote