View Single Post
Old 2012-06-04, 20:23   Link #29043
JakeK08

Okay, I'm new here but just wanted to share something I've been thinking about.

I think Natsuhi is aiding the culprit during episode 1.

Firstly, during the first episode on the morning of the first twilight she finds scratchings on her door and blood on the doorknob. My scenario is this: someone (most likely Krauss) was being targeted by the culprit. Natsuhi had earlier left the meeting and gone to bed so everyone knew she was in her room. Someone ran to her room while being chased as they knew she was in there. They tried the doorknob, covering it in blood, but the door was locked so they desperately scratched at the door. So do you think Natsuhi was awake and not opening the door on purpose (she was aiding the culprit) or was she simply asleep? And if it was Krauss what could make her not want to open the door to her own husband?

Also, the scene in Kinzo's study could show her as an accomplice. She "notices" the envelope first and then proceeds to kick Maria, and the remaining servants out. This would make it easy for the culprit to pick them off. So when did Natsuhi receive the envelope?

The fifth episode also shows Natsuhi aiding the culprit due to blackmail. The first and fifth episode are supposedly inter-locked so she could be blackmailed in the first episode too.

After finding Nanjo, Kumasawa and Genji's bodies she leaves the room. Jessica claims she had an envelope. What could have been said in the envelope?

If this is true Natsuhi could just have an evil side and be aiding the culprit for greed or she could be being blackmailed (like during the fifth episode). Also, she seems very protective of Jessica in this episode. Maybe the culprit threatened to kill Jessica, but Natsuhi agreed to aid them in killing anyone but her.

Sorry for all the questions or if this has already been said, just want some ideas and thoughts on this.

Last edited by JakeK08; 2012-06-04 at 20:38.
JakeK08 is offline   Reply With Quote