View Single Post
Old 2012-06-05, 09:20   Link #29049
Drifloon

Quote:
Why are the marks there in Turn?

This is one thing I never could figure out. The room gets used for something, yes, but Shannon can't have been the one putting them there unless she did so ahead of time, and if she did, it doesn't help the impression very much since she's creating a closed room at the end, so any marks on the outside don't really establish anything. Maybe if they'd been on the inside of the door?
The same reason they're there in Legend, I guess: to make it seem like the culprit had trouble getting into Natsuhi's room because of the scorpion charm. In Legend it creates the illusion that Beatrice couldn't get in; in Turn, because Natsuhi dies at the first twilight, it creates the illusion that Beatrice did manage to get in but was somehow wounded in the process. Nobody actually picked up on it in Turn, since they didn't go to her room until way too late, but Beatrice likes pranks where she doesn't know whether they'll be noticed or not.

Also, I think Natsuhi's role in EP1 is the same as Rosa's in EP2. Their actions are far too similar throughout the whole episode, it makes it seem like they were both following a script decided on by Beatrice.
Drifloon is offline   Reply With Quote