View Single Post
Old 2012-07-02, 05:39   Link #123
Mazryonh

Quote:
Originally Posted by DragoonKain3 View Post
So yeah, it all boils down again to three options that VN adaptations usually go through. They are...

1) the canon route, or what people consider as 'more canon' than the other heroine routes (be it because she's the cover girl or whatnot). From what I hear, it's Chitose because of something pertaining to chocolate, but don't quote me on that

2) the fan favourite route. Option 1 happens more often, but option 2 is happening with greater frequency

3) harem route, whether it would be the tenchi muyo style with no clear winner, or everyone wins.

I personally am rooting for 1 for obvious reasons, but I have dreaded feeling that option 2 is going to happen because I have heard that Satsuki's following dwarfs every other heroines.
Spoiler for Mashiro-iro Symphony:

What I'd prefer for 12 episodes would be for the series to focus on the two most popular heroines first, being Chitose and Satsuki, then tying up the others in another series or BD-only episodes.

Last edited by relentlessflame; 2012-07-02 at 11:11. Reason: added spoiler tags for reference to another anime
Mazryonh is offline   Reply With Quote