View Single Post
Old 2012-07-14, 15:04   Link #259
Randrak42
ANEGO Worshiper

As usual I give each anime 3 episodes to decide if I'm sticking to it or not but honestly unless something major happens next episodes that someone makes me do a total U turn...I might drop it.

I really like the main character (he reminds me of Issei only...a bit more ridiculous), the art is good and of course the girls are hot. The plot is weak and standard but I can live with it provided it does it well and gives us some nice comedy and battle scenes.

Problem is (well, for me at least) Lisara. I was never a fan of her archetype to be honest and some of her actions I find quite annoying.
Another problem is the useless MC. When I say useless I mean in that he is nothing more than a battery, meaning if something happens the one to do the fighting is just Lisara and he just pops in, gets a boner, transfer the energy to her and moves back tot he side-lines. I like a character that does more than just be a battery, I'd be cool with it even if he got trashed most of the time for being weaker, but at least there was some action on his part (I know comparing him to Issei has been done a lot but still, at least Issei fought along side the others). This may change later on bu I don't know if I'll be around to see it.

Over all, I was expecting something different out of this anime. While good enough to pass the time, the episodes didn't really captivate me so far and I'm not really into the part of the main cast. It has great ecchi but then again that can be found in plenty of series quite easily.
Like I said, I'll give it one more episode for the final decision (this saddens me actually because it was one of the series I was looking forward the most this season).
Randrak42 is offline   Reply With Quote