View Single Post
Old 2012-09-06, 01:27   Link #131
ronin myael
lost ronin

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lunarskylar View Post
I'm still on page 3 of this forum, so I apologize if someone's already said this and brought this up.
But since this is apparently obito... The student of minato, who was the student of jiraiya the sannin... How exactly did he give nagato the rinnegan, since nagato got his rinnegan before he offically became the student of jiraiya who was not praised as a sannin yet.

Basicalllyyy time travel has to be involved somehow for tobito to be doing things that are technically happening before he was born, or at least when he was still in diapers and still a naruto-jr (give or take a few years)

Also, I swear kakashi was the one that told naruto that talknojutsu won't work on tobi cuz unlike nagato, he's pure evil LOOL le irony
it wasn't kakashi who said that but shikaku, shikamaru's dad. naruto dismissed him almost immediately and said he already knew that. i remember that scene because it irritated me that naruto would treat shikaku like that when it was the latter who had been practically running the shinobi forces. shikaku was merely giving him information, naruto didn't have to act like he's got everything covered.

like i said, i won't be surprised if kishi tries to justify the timeline inconsistencies by giving obito a time-traveling jutsu. he'd probably explain it by saying obito has the power to manipulate the space-time continuum or something.