View Single Post
Old 2012-09-07, 18:38   Link #8097
Arabesque
Licensed Hunter-a-holic

Quote:
Originally Posted by GDB View Post
So far it appears to just be cropped versions of the Realta Nua stuff, so I doubt it. I assume they'd have shown at least one by now otherwise.
Well ... I would hope that there is at least a couple new CG's (and maybe new music tracks) there, because otherwise they are merely repackaging Realta Nua with some shinier gift warping (and cutting off the top and bottom to make it ''HD''), and then selling it off for the same price as their latest VN release, which is just absurd.

Did they ever show some of the newer Realta Nua CG's back then before it's release?

Quote:
Originally Posted by GDB View Post
Even less worth it if you don't have a Vita and don't plan on getting one. Hell, I just got a PSP last year.
I was toying with the idea with getting a Vita sometime down the line (don't own a PSP, figured it's too late at this point) but even then, It's not really worth it if you've already played the game previously. This version is for the new comers (from the Fate/Zero anime, from the looks of it) who want to see what happens next in the story, so they are giving them an easy to access version to get. That's really the only scenario outside of a collector who might want to pay full price for a game that's been out for 8 years already.

Anyway, that's more appropriate for the game thread ...