Thread: Licensed Busō Shinki (TV)
View Single Post
Old 2012-10-05, 14:09   Link #59
Arctic_Kitsune

Quote:
Originally Posted by LoweGear View Post
The comparisons couldn't be helped though, given that the anime is made by the same studio with many of the same staff, and the visual style and animation doesn't help to dispel the illusion any. Well, those who know which came first would do the Angelic Layer angle better.

You know, the Busou Shinki TV anime makes a much better sequel to Angelic Layer than Chobits, asides from the visible doll joints

First episode, and the girls are already quite adorable. I want one that actually moves and has AI. But then reality is quite the cruel thing
Ya, you do have a point there. I guess I'm just used to people doing research then mentioning the history side of such instead of assuming things. I guess the time I was raised in where people once knew what they were talking about changed to assumptions and speculations heh. Just saying, not trying to imply anything rude.

Now that you mention it, it does make a nice sequel to Angelic Layer. You go from research to competition to full AI & emotions with Shinkis able to tend to your postal & grocery needs. I'd love a future like that ->

Spoiler:

Seeing Arnval and the gang spawn their armor on a whim/on command was a bit awkward from the way I know Busou Shinki. Used to equipping them, but this is nice I guess. Get to go into combat quicker without any side-screens to hurt the budget.

Can't wait for the second episode now.

------------

Edit:

Forgot to mention I loved Arnval's way of waking her master up. I would love to have an alarm-clock over the beeping zombie-causing alarm clocks.

Spoiler:
Arctic_Kitsune is offline   Reply With Quote