View Single Post
Old 2012-10-11, 03:25   Link #20128
Master Assassin
Portable Dude Mk. II
*Artist

Location: All ghillied up spying on someone ~2,000 yards away using telescope sights.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Flere821 View Post
I'm just glad BL of Indexverse didn't pick up after I wrote hints of Gunha + Touma more than a year ago And I'm pretty someone has linked Motoharu + Touma stuff in the picture thread here in this subforum...
"Openings" for pairings in Indexverse are aplenty; to name few, all you need is the keywords Delta Force and you're ready to make a ton of stuff out of it.

... Then again, why are we discussing possibilities, of all things, hints for BL content from Indexverse here? I suppose we could make a "Fanmade Content Ideas Thread" or something here. I have nothing against such discussions (hey, you guys started talking, so I did too) but I'd like for this topic to stay being a topic about the novel where we discuss things like what happened in the novel. The usual 5W+1H questions (Who, What, When, Where, Why, and How) regarding the novel, yeah. (I know, we go off-tangent a lot, but seriously...)

--- This line over here is a placeholder. ----