View Single Post
Old 2012-10-15, 14:10   Link #947
wingdarkness
Retweet Member

I have to say after really being hyped up on this show I found the first episode pretty underwhelming….First off they started with a very forgettable Op Theme that was set to basically the final scene from Cowboy Bebop where Spike stormed Viscious’ hideout (The first sequence with the main guy fighting near the staircase was eerily similar to me)…I also found the CG to be hit-or-miss with the Gun transformation being hit, but visuals like the paddy wagon and other vehicles and surroundings having that cheap “Sherlock Holmes in the 22nd Century” feel to it….

The basic story is OK, kinda like the rouge generals in One Piece where the government hires the best pirates to exact the law, in this case it’s “Psychos”…But I am very weary of the female main lead who seems rather dull and predictable after one episode…It still has enough there for something great, but as it stands I’m getting a strong Witch Hunter Robin (Looks good but dull as a doorboard) vibe from this show… I seriously hope I’m wrong because this was the one show I’d been waiting for…