View Single Post
Old 2012-10-23, 10:14   Link #5026
Znozzy
Praise the sun!

Quote:
Originally Posted by monster View Post
Actually, Kira understands Minerva's situation. That's why he saved the Minerva on his second interference. That said, due to Cagalli, Kira obviously would have an Orb bias.
True, true. It's still not justified for him to cut Athrun down instead of telling him to back off and let Cagalli talk to ORB again, or back of and " he will do what he can "

Quote:
The thing about Athrun is that he's preventing Kira from what he's trying to do. Kira wasn't about to let Athrun detain him for the rest of the battle. (Unfortunately, Athrun detained Kira long enough that Shinn was free to destroy the Takemikazuchi.)
True, but it was todaka who made the choice to lead a air/mobilesuit carrier head headon first into the middle of the battle to toss Yuna off the battlefield and have the Murasame's head to Archangel, Shinn acted out of orders and pure rage, i see nothing wrong with that.

Quote:
Why do you think they needed to defend their territory against the Minerva in the first place when the Minerva was already allowed inside Orb? It's because they've allied themselves with the EA and the EA had just officially declared war with the PLANTs. Who says they would?
i rewatched the episode, you are right there, i recently watched all HD remaster episodes, i got it mixed up with the Archangel's entrance into orb territories.

Quote:
Originally Posted by zeroexia View Post
Yes it does. He's now part of ZAFT. Actual military, high ranking at that. Before he was always an outsider now he's actually a soldier. An official soldier.
i dunno. i have a hard time understanding the giant asspull Fukuda threw there, Kira suddenly showing up in a white uniform made no sense at all, that would mean he is the captain? of the Eternal or Lacus bodyguard

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gundamx View Post
He only said that once for god sake in all 50 eps to his friends not random enemy but for some reason every one act as if he say that to random people every time he go to fight...
Yup, left quite a impression, didn't it?

Quote:
Also in that fight Kira was not fighting for right neither wrong.. it's like you see your brother fighting 10 stronger people >> even if he was wrong/ the one who start it > you can't just let him get killed can you?
You first try to stop the fight than you can let your brother apology.
i'm sorry, that comparison makes no sense at all, since the EAF/ORB (the 10 stronger guys) started the fight, and Athrun (the brother) was the one defending himself, you dont stop a fight with 10 guys jumping your brother by knocking said brother out.

Quote:
In other word > Kira was watching his country soldiers getting killed like fly and you want him to act as if nothing happened?
He didn't help them but didn't let them being killed.
And even if Cagalli return at that point whcat can she do other than end as hostage for blus cosmos/fiance to control arc angel & freedom?
I never said Kira shouldnt do anything, what i meant was that Kira acted like a selfish idiot and cut his best friend down instead of telling him to back off and let him sort ORB out.
Znozzy is offline   Reply With Quote