View Single Post
Old 2012-10-24, 08:50   Link #5045
Faerie
Joseph Defense Squad

Quote:
Originally Posted by IkuzeMinna View Post
Unless you're loaded, then you can hax your way through like Mr. Winner. lol
But you're right, how impudent of me to assume that two top pilots of the GW universe going to Mars as Preventers would actually prevent all the chaos the novel so kindly gives us.
That guy. xD I'll never..
Seriously, there's this problem bad writing has with intelligent characters. They will always have to make them do stupid and inexplicable things, otherwise there wouldn't be a story. And that makes the whole thing look ridiculous. Imagine, all they had to do was propose tea, shoot the guy in the head and there would've been no FT. It's not as if Zechs had reservations of that type.
I doubt either of them would've. But then Sumizawa would sit there without much of a plot and then he would be sad.

Quote:
Originally Posted by susyia View Post
No he doesen't..... i'm from Brazil in 49 episodes he never said he loves trowa... maybe he is gay only in the spanish version..
THERE IS NO GAY CHARACTER IN GUNDAM WING
Quatre is not gay he is sensitive but not gay .....he is an aristocrat has refined manners is the education that he had......
In battle he is not a little gay to me or when discussing this with someone
Can I just point out that this sounds extremely offensive? You don't have to be effeminate to be gay, as you seem to be implying. Being gay doesn't mean that you wear pink, tie your hair in braids and act like a ninny all day.
Being gay doesn't make you less of a man, or less able to do your job:
"In battle he is not a little gay" - Do you really think if you saw a gay soldier in battle, you'd be able to tell? What utter and complete rubbish.

Not liking yaoi and being a homophobe are two very different things, the latter of which isn't cool.
Faerie is offline   Reply With Quote