View Single Post
Old 2012-10-24, 14:23   Link #1206
Kanon
Kana Hanazawa ♥

Quote:
Originally Posted by GDB View Post
I figured he meant "Yes", he is the leader, but "No", he isn't the enemy, since he sees Soul Society as being the bad guys.
That's more or less how I understood it too. He repeated the word "enemy" before answering the question, so his answer was related to that and not about him being the leader. Yes, he is the enemy of Soul Society, but no he is not THE enemy (of humans). The king will probably be the true enemy.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Black-Cat-Sama View Post
Quite possibly. I really hope this is true then, but I recall that chapter causing a bit of controversy as either some translators or some of the raw copies of the magazines had 2 different things. One saying Ichigo was...

'the child of a shiningami and a...'

and the other being

'the child of a human and a...'

and I don't think either was cleared up to be the real one or not. But either way, it seems likely since we already knew Isshin was a Shinigami that Aizen was going to explain Masaki (if there's anything special about her).
That was cleared up in the tankoubon. The correct sentence is "You the son of a human and... a shinigami". That was a simple lead-in to the revelation Ichigo's father was a shinigami.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SeanQ View Post
Bach just has his terms wrong...it's hierro. Ichigo is not a quincy.
No, it's definitely blut vene. We've only seen the mark on Ichigo's neck on Quincies.