View Single Post
Old 2012-10-26, 13:42   Link #181
Esebian

Quote:
Originally Posted by kyp275 View Post
Please tell me you didn't just equate science to conspiracy theory. There's a big difference between saying nothing is impossible in a scientific context, and the nuts who wear tinfoils on their head so they won't be controlled by aliens.

Not so interested in some random book written by random people, there's plenty of those around. I'm looking for actual credible published academic research that is peer-reviewed. Frankly, something of this magnitude would be quite well known, and I have yet to come across anything in my search other than conspiracy nuts websites.

I can get you a copy of a "research paper" by flat-earthers, doesn't mean what they wrote in there remotely resembles reality.
Lol ofc not XD but things that today would be impossible and things for that everybody would laugh about you if you stated them could be possible in a decade; science was always like this and will always be like that. Ofc I wouldn't actually believe in that alien thingy, at most I would laugh at seeing such ppl but it's not like that everything claimed to be impossible has to be impossible ^^

And those conspirancy theories at least are a good proof of our great imagination xD

Well I will try to find it, if I do I will show it to you otherwise I simply accept my defeat, it's not like we could proof anything ourselves ^^
Esebian is offline   Reply With Quote