View Single Post
Old 2012-10-28, 04:59   Link #123
relentlessflame

*Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dengar View Post
Anyway, although some people have glanced the subject, I'm just going to blatantly point it out:

Kayaba hid himself amongst the players and set it up so that he would be the final boss who would face the heroes.

This new guy put himself in the place of the most important NPC who rules everything and whom the 'lesser players' have to look up to.

I find that it's an interesting contrast.
Yup, that contrast is a good way of summing up the difference between these two personalities. Sugou is really easy to understand because he's all about power and control. Kayaba almost had a twisted sense of justice about him. In a sense you could say they're both two very different visions of what "god" could be like.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Witheirate View Post
For one moment I though that (1) one ALO day is faster than a day or (2) ALO has different time zone with the place where Kirito lives.
This is quite possible -- I've seen games that have done this, because otherwise players wouldn't necessarily get the chance to see the world at all different times of the day. So it's quite probable that the game operates on its own time and clock, or may just have some sort of day-night cycle that's completely unrelated to real life. (Or I suppose it's also possible that different parts of the game world could be in different "time zones" too.)