View Single Post
Old 2012-11-10, 15:14   Link #13
SilverSyko
Okuyasu the Bird

Hoo-whee, that was a pretty damn entertaining episode. Very nice to see after the past few being overly boring.

Kirito was incredibly badass here. Going up against a party of about 20 or so people with only Lyfa solely performing healing support. His monster form was awesome too, but isn't it supposed to be an illusion? How could he fight in that form then? Ah well, I'm not too concerned about that because it was awesome. Anything awesome I'm willing to forgive no matter how little sense it makes.

And hey, a sub-plot which actually has me more interested than the main one. Guess rescuing Asuna's going to have to wait, and I'm not against that.~

And Kirito brings up that logic of his again. I suppose I agree with it to a point I guess. I mean you wouldn't exactly want to kill someone who is your friend in a game unless it was a friendly duel or something. It's still just a game though, especially in ALO's case.

First time the ALO arc has actually kept me invested. Not sure how long it'll last but I guess I'll see.~