View Single Post
Old 2012-11-19, 18:07   Link #8
Chaos2Frozen
We're Back

With Progressive now helping to milk the series for years to come, I suspect the top 2 positions to be lock in eternal battle between SAO and Index for a long time. Its quite possible for Mahouka to break the deadlock when it finally gets an Anime... After all people responded well to Kirito so I expect no different for Tatsuya since they're both cut from the same haxx cloth.

Now Yahari Ore no Seishun Love Come ga Machigatteiru? That's one of the biggest surprise this year- coming out of almost nowhere it easily broke into the top ten for all categories. To me it feels (as in my gut feeling) like the new Haganai, hopefully it avoids the mistakes of that one... Speaking of Haganai, that series dropped really fast after a promising leap two years ago... The only thing holding it in place are its two Heroines.

As I've talked to Kuro before, there are some questionable zero votes from the critics... Titles like DxD and Papakiki getting zero votes are normal, but when titles like Durarara, Baccano, Kino, AW, Kokoro Connect, Sakurasou gets zero support, things start to get eybrow-raising-worthy.
Chaos2Frozen is offline   Reply With Quote