View Single Post
Old 2012-11-25, 01:46   Link #14
Mcfart

Quote:
Originally Posted by OPN View Post
A very good introduction to kud and MIO! Speaking of mio her new seiyuu is surprisingly really good. But i still think her last seiyuu was better. And the animation was sooo much better then last weeks. Especcily kurugaya playing the piano as short as it was. 10/10
It's easy to favor the original VA, such as how I like Chie's old, 30 year old voice more then her new one (P4), but I think the new VA did a really good job. Like, as good as the last. She really caught that "Mio" vibe, and spoke in the same tone of voice.

Kud's great too...but when she said thank you at the end, she should have used engrish =P

Besides that, great episode! Glad they introduced the rest of the gang+the Kud roomate scene before they jump into Haruka's storyline.

EDIT: I played the game but I don't remember if they played Kuragaya's piano tune in it...I know I heard it before though, so they must have, right?

These common route episodes really help establish the characters, so it really was a terrible decision to get Komari's storyline out of the way so soon....I know it's one of the worst storylines, but they made it worse by making it a throwaay early storyline.