Thread: Licensed K (Anime project)
View Single Post
Old 2012-11-29, 22:00   Link #1361
Marcus H.
Princess or Plunderer?

I don't know how there's still an Evil Shiro running around.

But I now know that the reason why Weissman decided to blow himself up is because he no longer needs the 50-odd year old body he has. His theme is "the eternal", and based on this, he is probably able to transfer his soul from one body to another making him truly immortal. Just like Orochimaru.

Heck, the experimentation, the theme of "the eternal", the longing for chaos, and his linkage to a famous creature in Japanese folklore (the Yamata no Orochi and possibly the youkai Hagoromo Gitsune) make the two all too similar.

There's still a likelihood of Neko and Shiro as successful products of an experiment linked to Weissman as well. Maybe Weissman created a "too perfect" subject and plans to get rid of him, or Weissman deliberately threw him off Himmelreich as the wrench on the gears that is the peace among the Kings.

Also, with BRS TV fresh on my mind and with what happened in the Railgun manga, how they "recall" someone and ending up not fully recalling said person make it seem that their memories are suppressed rather than erased completely.
Spring 2023: Yamada-kun to Lv999 no Koi wo Suru, Kuma Kuma Kuma Bear Punch! (4/12), Skip to Loafer, Tonikaku Kawaii S2 (1/12), Otonari ni Ginga (5/12) and Kimi wa Houkago Insomnia (3/13).

Contact me on Wikia and MyAnimeList.
Anime List Status ~ Watching: 33. Completed: 468. Plan to watch: 39.

Last edited by Marcus H.; 2012-11-29 at 22:20.
Marcus H. is offline   Reply With Quote