Thread: Licensed K (Anime project)
View Single Post
Old 2012-11-30, 19:40   Link #1374
Defade
寂しがりのひねくれ者

Quote:
Originally Posted by shmaster View Post
How do you like their work on Bravel Deafult?

On topic, I was thinking. Could Evil!Shiro has a way to bring Weissmann's sister back to life, which would explain their meeting.

Like say, if there is a way to retrive his sister's soul, and Evil!Shiro can use his power to swap the soul into the body.
Ah, that's certainly a very interesting theory. Evil!Shiro might not even have the capability of reviving dead people, but as long as he can convince Weissman!Shiro of the fact, I could definitely see Weissman!Shiro letting evil!Shiro on the blimp...and we all knew what happened after that.

I thought Revo did a good job in composing his first RPG soundtrack. All the songs really sounded like music you'd expect from an RPG - and pretty good ones, at that. The album and single are definitely more than a little different from SH's usual work(for one, you don't see me posting tl;drs regarding "Bravely Default" theories, haha...), a lot more straightforward and pop-ish, but I love the melodies nonetheless. I know that some people couldn't stand the change though...
Defade is offline   Reply With Quote