Thread: Licensed K (Anime project)
View Single Post
Old 2012-11-30, 21:48   Link #1377
Cosmic Eagle
今宵の虎徹は血に飢えている

Quote:
Originally Posted by shmaster View Post
How do you like their work on Bravel Deafult?

On topic, I was thinking. Could Evil!Shiro has a way to bring Weissmann's sister back to life, which would explain their meeting.

Like say, if there is a way to retrive his sister's soul, and Evil!Shiro can use his power to swap the soul into the body.
And thus Neko was born? wwww

Don't think Evil Shiro would revive anyone though.

Weissmann's power is "unchanging" wonder what is Kokujyouji's though.

And what happened to Weissmann's sister. If say she was prevented from decomposing by the "unchanging" ability, shouldn't her body technically have survived the Himmelreich's crash

Quote:
Originally Posted by Defade View Post
I thought Revo did a good job in composing his first RPG soundtrack. All the songs really sounded like music you'd expect from an RPG - and pretty good ones, at that. The album and single are definitely more than a little different from SH's usual work(for one, you don't see me posting tl;drs regarding "Bravely Default" theories, haha...), a lot more straightforward and pop-ish, but I love the melodies nonetheless. I know that some people couldn't stand the change though...
Too bad I couldn't attend the Bravely Default concert due to school though....

EDIT: OK, just read your post. I hope Shiro's loneliness isn't resolved through him dying for to save everyone...possibly to stop an out of control Mikoto.

Last edited by Cosmic Eagle; 2012-12-01 at 00:15.
Cosmic Eagle is offline   Reply With Quote