Thread: Licensed K (Anime project)
View Single Post
Old 2012-12-01, 03:07   Link #1380
GundamZZ
残念美人

After watching episode 9, I can be sure that they play way too many suggestive men kissing! I just don't see it as the good strategy for boosting DVD sale. Why work so hard to break into a niche of niche market.
i
In the meantime, the story is getting interesting. The Red King is continuing his friend's vengeance journey. The Blue King loses face since the helicopter accident, but he is not giving up. The Gold King is upset about losing an old friend, but he still grants the wish to Blue King. The "immortal" Silver King is dead, or is he? The Colorless King tries to attack Red King, but his plan is backfired. His ability is probably possess other people, or the body snatcher thing. An unlucky student was burned in the dorm. His ability is unknown. Since Black Dog is student of former Colorless King, maybe he knows the answer. Maybe the Neko girl is associated with Colorless King. She can manipulate other people's senses and feed them fake memory. She can even perform psychotherapy on Shiro!

My final impression is it shares similar attributes with other show. The Seven Color Kings reminds me about Accel World's Color Kings. Those color may suggests the sentai anime(ie Voltron). The color gangs has the similar to color gangs in DRRR. Finally, the Neko girl's ability is like the Campus Queen of To Aru Index.
天啓のシスティーナ Sistina of Apocalypse
愛憎のロクサーヌ Roxanne of distinguished love and hate
万有のルテーシア Lutécia of everything
塵喰いのカサンドラ Cassandra of eating dust
GundamZZ is offline   Reply With Quote