View Single Post
Old 2012-12-01, 03:48   Link #477
Endscape
The Mage of Four Hearts
*Author

Quote:
Originally Posted by cyberdemon View Post
Same of Ophis. As stated in the series. She isn't even supposed to be there and it will cause all kinds of issues if she was suddenly made his queen. Plus design wise the pieces are meant to work on god level beings. Ajuka could possibly fix the piece to do so but he'd be far more likely to refuse considering the implications of doing so. It would be a matter that he'd get in serious trouble for among the alliance.
I get what you're saying, but as I said before, this is Ise we're talking about. He makes miracles happen all the time, such as achieving True Queen. I wouldn't be surprised if the power he got from Great Red was involved in something like that happening. As for the political implications, Ophis is still in a uncertain state, she's on the down low because of the terrorist activities, but things might change once the New Ophis shows up, since it can take the flack for those crimes.

As for Kuroko, I doubt she'll join Ise's team, she likes it where she is, plus even if it were possible for her to officially join, she's a bishop, and Ise already has his two, with Asia and Ravel.

Illusion, illusion, this is illusion. It cannot harm me.