View Single Post
Old 2013-01-26, 16:34   Link #23683
Requiem-x
The slacking one

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kenju of the Right View Post
Yeah I don't know how he's gonna pull through this one.....
Spoiler for Spoilers:

Speaking of that

Quote:
“We can no longer use Fraulein Kreutune. That final piece of the spear is no longer there to draw Othinus’s focus. You have no idea what that Magic God will do without an objective. And if she makes her move, it will all be over. Hawaii and Baggage City were horrible, but that was still controlled destruction. But what about next time? Will she start indiscriminate attacks wherever she can reach? Or will she use the F.C.E. data to target some of your friends?”

“…Thor.”

“I am the final key. Do you not like that fact?” said Thor with a thin, thin smile. He prepared a new reason to fight. “I am the final key to find Gremlin’s headquarters. I am the final key to solve this without any more sacrifices. …So what will you do? Is it your idea of justice to let me escape due to your personal circumstances and morals?”

“Thooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooorrrrrrr!!”

“You have only one chance,” said Thor clearly and slowly as if speaking to a foreign tourist who had only just learned the language. “Will you begin to take the offensive here or will you remain on the defensive and constantly have to catch up? It is no exaggeration to call this a turning point for the fate of the world. And if that is not enough of a reason for you, you will end up on the side of those being killed as the world begins to sink.”

It was moving.

A definitive “flow” was moving.

“Let’s go, Kamijou Touma. Show me the determination that once saved 6 billion people!”
This got intense FAST